Monday, October 24, 2011

Rounding the Corner.

Today was a momentous day for The Fourteen; we were invited to join in the morning warm-ups with our upperclass cohorts.  This was a graduation of sorts and it feels to me like our probationary period is over.  We've finally graduated into the program proper.  There was a great energy in that room today.  It can seem, when you are quarantined off with your class, that he world is a very small place.  I think that the injection of some fresh physical energy was just what we needed after last week's trails.  I have a suspicion that the other classes were excited to have us in the room as well.  We are now complete.  I'll spend some time detailing our experiences there in the future, I'm sure.  As for now, I'm waiting on an upload to YouTube to complete so that I might share the latest episode of "Meet The Fourteen" with you.  It should be along shortly.

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment