Friday, October 14, 2011

A Little House-keeping and a Thank You.

We didn't get a chance to continue in the tongue and throat work that I had mentioned yesterday, nor was I able to get re-jiggered, because Kristin was feeling a bit under the weather.  BUT!  We did find out that we will be able to join in with the second and third years the week after next for the morning group warm-ups.  We sort of graduated into that today.

House-keeping -

I've decided to shift publication from Monday - Friday to Sunday - Thursday for a few reasons.  The first is that Friday nights are are becoming a little hard to write decent posts on because, well, their Friday nights; the second is that these things tend not to get read until Sunday night anyway, so there you go.

I've also decided to finally properly introduce youth some of the people that are in class with me, so starting next week, I'll be conducting video interviews with all them, which will be posted here.  I thought it might be nice to put some faces and personalities to names.  Maybe they'll share some of their experiences that I can't share with you.  And I'm sure it'll be nice to get a different take on some of the going-on that I'll continue to write about.  It's multimedia!  And it gives me a little bit of a break from writing so much, which is fantastic, because my backlog of oversized words is getting a bit exhausted.  Yes, I've used all seven of them.

Lastly, a thank you -

Thank you, reader, so much for taking your time to stay up to date with the blog here.  Based on the daily traffic that the page is getting, it seems to be a fairly successful experiment, and I'm looking forward to continuing to grow the foundation and give you as much access to what happens on the inside as possible.

Friday -

Did I mention that it's Friday night?  I'm going to go get in touch with that as much as I can before heading back bright and early for a special 8:30am Alexander class followed by rehearsal.

"Take rest, a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop."
- Ovid


Doo zee fool!

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment