Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pop-Tarts & Dr. Pepper.

I should mention right now that I am on a sugar HIGH.  Yeah, I'm a grown-up.

It's the only way I'm going to make it through tonight.  I have some lines to cram into my head before tomorrow, but the encroaching arms of Morpheus beckon me to join those that dwell in the land of slumber.  I.  Am.  Knackered.

I'm going to work backwards.  I had a truly wonderful dinner tonight.  Great company and some wonderful conversation can really make the soul... effervescent.

We did some work in Livia's dance class today that blew my mind.  We partnered up.  I got together with Bro-Shinn;  one-at-a-time blindfolded up, and blindly danced throughout the space with the other groups while the "seeing" partner Witnessed; Guided: Directed the impulses of the blind dancer.  I really want to pour through the notes that we were made to take during the mid-phases and share with you the experience from my point of view, perhaps this weekend, whenI can steal some time to do so  It was incredible.

We fought a little bit today in stage combat.  Fake-fighting, mind you.  I get a chance to work with Andy again, and though he spends most of the time beating me senseless, the chance to work with the guy again is my favorite part.  They will never keep us apart... never!!!  I did notice today that I had almost no focus to speak of and a sense of being piqued during both classes.  I feel like I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew.  Was it only two days ago that I was talking about falling in to the groove?  Ha!  possibly because my mind keeps wandering to my personal affairs tart need managing, or that I'd rather be writing.  Perhaps it's because I've only been getting three hours of sleep for the past several nights.  Maybe a healthy mixture of the three (dosed now with ample amounts of caffeine and sugar!).

I couldn't knick some time to interview Daniela today, so unfortunately, I have no new Meet The Fourteen videos to share with you tonight.  Tomorrow for sure; look for it.

I'm off to cram.


"Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down."
-Richard M. Sherman


Off to the races.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment