Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meet The Fourteen - Jeena Yi

Finally!!!  More of the girls, right!?!?!?

Today's interview is with Ms. Jeena Yi.  Jeena is a truly wonderful, genuine and heart-warming woman.  She's one of my favorite parts of the day.  Whenever we are working, the look on her face is like a child at play.  You may know what I'm talking about.  I have some young cousins who will play in the back yard whenever I am with my family at home.  They are all under ten and they all have the most expressive, brazenly joyful faces, because everything is so amazing.  Jeena is still connected to that, and as an adult, I think that's a rare, wondrous thing.  I don't see it often, but I now see it on a daily basis.  But enough of my opinions, I'll let her speak for herself... for a little bit.  Enjoy!


So, in case you weren't taking notes, boys:

1) Tell her she looks like a tree.
2) Cook.
3) and here's a secret fact, be a skinny-man in a suit... with a T.A.R.D.I.S., and you're sure to win her over.

... Spoilers.

Tomorrow, we celebrate Halloween a little early at Columbia.  I'll try to take as many pictures as possible.  Until then.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
-The Doctor


-Nix

and Jee-Unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment