Monday, October 17, 2011

iMovie & Speech Pathology.

I've been editing some of these interviews that I've been sharing with you.  I made the decision to keep editing to a minimum. There's something pretty magical about watching an interview subject process a question.

It's also proving to be a fairly interesting learning experience in listening to myself and watching the audio spikes that happen right before I begin speaking.  Most of these are fairly well edited before they reach your ears in the videos on the page, but, trust me, an immediate career in voice-over work is not at my door.  There should be an interview with the lovely and talented Sophie Amoss & Bacchus gracing your computer screens shortly.  I hope you enjoy it.

"Much speech is one thing, well-timed speech is another."
- Sophocles

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment