Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Class of 2012: Thesis.

I had a particularly rather revelatory experience today which I started to write jot down before I realized, surprise-surprise that it was a little to big to properly flesh out in the time I have available tonight.  In fact it might be a little to big to set down in one night in general, so get ready for my first episodic post!!!  Exciting times, right.

I just returned home from seeing the third-year's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream; I'm going back tomorrow to take in the other cast.  I saw their stunning production of La Ronde last week, and I feel it's really necessary to take a moment to make note of the spectacular work that these guys are doing.  They close Friday night, so if you have two more opportunities to check it out.

That's all I can muster tonight.  We'll be back tomorrow... perhaps with an interview with the lovely Jeena Yi.

"I enjoy being part of an ensemble rather than just a front man. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy that too, but I get more enjoyment out of really listening to everyone."
-Damon Albarn


It's all the rage.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment