Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meet The Fourteen - Kevin Tobias Johnston

Have you met Kevin?

If you haven't, I'm sure you've seen him on stage playing everybody's little brother...

That's not true, and I'm sure that I'm going to get a slap for that tomorrow.  Kevin hails from the sunny shores of Huntington Beach, California and was a classmate of mine at Cal State Fullerton.  I couldn't be more excited to share this adventure with him; a fact that I try to communicate to him daily.  I don't think I have enough words in my mental lexicon to fully express how much I love this man.  I think you're going to love him too.  Oh hell!  You probably already know him and have rented out the pool house of your heart to him in hopes that he might wander into your kitchen during breakfast to say hello.  I'll stop gushing and allow him to introduce himself to you, but after you're done with the video, make sure to come right back here for more gushing.  It'll happen, trust me.



I promised you more gushing, didn't I?  Wel, I could go on and on and on, and I will, just not in a public forum.  I'm pretty sure our love is still illegal in forty-three states... maybe not truly, but, well you know!

He's like a tiny JFK.

-Nix

and Bro-bias!

No comments:

Post a Comment