Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where's The Fourteen?

There's a lot of answers to that particular question:


Studying.


Rehearsing.


(Not) Sleeping.


Fretting Needlessly.




We finished up Iphigenia at Aulis on Sunday,and the reception was largely positive.  Victory.  

I myself had decided to take a short writing break indulge in some personal time whilst being unforgivably busy.  You'd be surprised at how much time a blog-post-a-day will suck out of your week.  Also,I may have been indulging in a little Skyrim along with my studies.  Yeah, that's an admission.  Guilty.  I'm man enough to admit my predisposition for nerdiness.  Half an hour of incinerating trolls can do wonders for trying to not go nuts pouring over Tennessee Williams and ancient Greek comedy.

Also, well... no one else has really been contributing to this thing, aside from Greg's wonderful post, so it's not like I can pass the baton for a couple of days...

Anyway, this post is just to let you all know that we're still here; we're still working strong; and that we'll (I'll) be back to regular postings after the holiday.  There may be a few interviews for you to watch over the next week (if I'm very lucky), but I make no promises.  Everyone's schedule seems to be pretty tight at present.

So, on behalf of The Fourteen, Happy Thanksgiving!

"Rest when you're weary.  Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit.  Then get back to work."
- Ralph Marston

See you soon.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment