Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Intensives Day Three: An Update.

So there's a lot going on.  There's a lot going on.  I had to write it twice.  Unfortunately there's not much time to report on it.  What I can promise you is that there have been some very interesting discussions which I have been writing down thoughts about down in my journal which I'll be sharing sometime in the near future; there are new interviews on the way when I can find the time to edit and format them; Marianna tells me that she's going to add a little contribution from time to time; and everyone seems truly inspired right now.  Truly.

So, I'm sorry to say that all I can really offer you right now is promises of some pretty cool stuff to come.  It'll be worth it.  I promise.

"But I have promises to keep, 
And miles to go before I sleep..."
- Robert Frost

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment